While considering the medical treatment facilities, the name of India mounts to the top as one of the best seats for healthcare. Medical tourism in India includes health care treatments like Oncology, Cosmetic Surgery, Cardiology, Organ Transplant and IVF. Medical treatment in India is done in the most modern way by the highly acclaimed medical professionals. Because of India's multi-dimensional and comparatively low cost healthcare benefits, people from all around the world consider coming to India for their medical treatments
Arvene Healthcare is an online initiative to connect to the patients globally and to offer them the best healthcare benefits in some of the most promising destinations in India. Partnering with some of the celebrated names in healthcare and medical treatment regime, Arvene Healthcare is upholding the benchmark of trusted medical tourism in India. The efficient and dedicated group of professionals is the core strength of Arvene Healthcare. A deep understanding of the nuances of medical tourism in India has earned Arvene Healthcare a trusted name when it comes to facilitating healthcare services and cosmetic surgeries of international standard.
Why Arvene Healthcare
- An interactive portal with easy to connect options
- Complete assistance from the medical and travel professionals
- Arvene Healthcare is associated with the world renowned Hospitals that are recognized by the Joint Commission International (JCI) of the USA.
- Personalized packages tailored to the requirements of the individual patients
- Pre and post treatments arrangement of accommodation for the patients and family members
- A dedicated team to offer round the clock support for handling all aspects of travel and medical treatment in India
- Covering a wide range of therapeutic treatments
- Treating the patients with humane feel
What Arvene Healthcare Offers:
- A dedicated team of in-house professionals to attend to the queries of the sensitive patients
- Multiple options from various hospitals are offered to a single query sent by our clients; this gives them the freedom to evaluate the different options properly and chose the most suitable option that serves their purposes the best
- As per the query of the patients, the corresponding responses from the doctor are sent to the clients along with the doctor's credentials.
- Prior to the arrival of the patients, we arrange for the doctor and the patient communication via phone or e-mail. This ensures a complete transparency of the process and also creates a comfort zone for the patient to travel
- We arrange visa assistance letter from the hospital and the doctor to procure Indian visa.
- We receive the patients from the airport upon their arrival.
- For complete assistance, we visit the patients periodically in the hospital during their stay and also communicate with them on a regular basis
- During the patient's stay in India, we communicate with their near and dear ones/doctors back home periodically via phone or email regarding patient's medical progress
- For the follow up visits of the patients, we also arrange for post-operative hotel stay near the hospital
- On patient's wish, we also tailor post-operative holiday in India after proper consultation with the doctor
- The return airport transfers for the patients are also arranged by us
- We also look after that the post-operative queries that patients send after returning back home are duly responded by the respective doctors who are treating them.
We Keep the Right Company
The high level of customer satisfaction is our only reward and we are truly looking forward to enrich our commitment to promoting and facilitating medical travel in India with many such rewards. Association with the trusted names in the healthcare industry like Apollo Group of Hospitals, Max Hospitals in India, Fortis Group of Hospitals, Institute of Brain and Spine, Medanta Hospital Delhi, enables Arvene Healthcare India to keep its promise of providing the best treatments to the patients in the most cost effective manner.
A Look Forward
"Growth cannot be the outcome of one individual's efforts, but of a potent team endeavour". Arvene Healthcare firmly believes in this saying and look forward to tie-ups with likeminded travel & tour companies and individuals around the world. Indian Ministry of Tourism has identified countries like CIS Countries, USA, UK, Europe, Middle East, South Africa, The Indian Subcontinent, Australia and South America as the most potent countries to contribute to the niche of medical tourism in India.